· A current pool pass is required to enter the pool area.
· Unit Owners will be held responsible and liable for all actions of their guests.
· The cost of any property damaged will be charged to the responsible party.
· The Association and its Managing Agents will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
· The pool may be closed at any time due to a breakdown of operational equipment or weather conditions. This decision is at the discretion of the Lifeguard.
· All bathers must be showered/clean before entering the pool.
· For the purposes of supporting non-swimmers, only a life vest approved by the United States Coast Guard is to be used. If a child uses such a life vest, a parent or guardian must accompany the child in the water at all times.
· Children 12 and under years of age must be accompanied by an adult for admission to the pool area.
· No person between 12 and 14 years of age will be permitted to use the pool unsupervised until said child can comply with the minimum standard for water safety as determined by the Lifeguard.
· Running, pushing, wrestling, or disturbing others in or about the pool area will not be tolerated.
· No play equipment shall interfere with the enjoyment of other users of the pool.
· No pets.
· No bikes, scooters, skateboards, or hover boards are allowed in the pool area, with the exception of handicap accessories.
· Admission will be refused to all persons having an infectious disease, sore or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or eye discharges, or any communicable disease. Persons with open sores or bandages of any kind will not be permitted to the pool area.
· No abusive or profane language or breach of the peace will be tolerated.
· No intoxicants may be brought into the pool area.
· No meals will be consumed in the immediate concrete portions of the pool area; however, snacks are permitted. Please take meals to the pavilion area.
· Trash and refuse must be placed in the receptacles provided.
· The Lifeguard is responsible for the strict enforcement of these rules and has authorization to refuse any resident or guest to use the facility. A written statement is to be filed with the management company within 24 hours if such action is taken.
· Guest will be permitted to use the pool only when accompanied by a Unit Resident.
· Replacement fee for a lost pool pass is $25.00.
· Only drinks in plastic containers are permitted in the pool area.
· Smoking of any kind, medical marijuana, cigarettes, or vaping, is not allowed at the pool.
· The Board of Directors of Castle Harbour Condominium Association, Inc. and its Managing Agents reserve the right to refuse entry or deny pool privileges to anyone at their sole discretion.